Continuous Education Programmes
The SPF Continuous Education Programme (CEP) was officially launched to provide learning and development opportunities for all serving officers who wish to upgrade themselves academically. All compulsory costs related to the studies will be either partially or fully sponsored by SPF.
Types of Sponsorship Offered
The list of part-time sponsorship programmes offered under the SPF CEP are as follows:
- GCE 'N'/'O'/'A'
- National ITE Certificate (NITEC)
- Diploma in Policing & Security Management (DPSM)
- Diploma in Business Practice (Business Administration) Day Programmes for Div 3 civilian officers [By nomination only]
- Specialist Degree and Diploma in Functional Areas [By nomination only]
- Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) Degree Programmes with a minor from the Public Safety and Security (PSS) programme (Criminology/ Crisis Management/ Psychosocial Intervention)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Safety and Security with
minor in PSS;
- Bachelor of Communication with minor in PSS;
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology with minor in PSS;
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with minor in PSS;
- Bachelor of Science in Logistics with minor in PSS; or
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management with minor in PSS.
- Postgraduate Programme [Graduate Diploma, Masters or PhD]
MHA Study Award
The MHA study award is offered to officers who take up part-time studies on their own. Officers may apply for the Award if they have completed or will be completing the following range of studies in the year of application, subject to meeting the relevant criteria:
- Masters and Graduate Diploma;
- GCE 'A'/'O'/'N' Levels, and
- Formal Certificates.
Successful applicants will receive up to 80% reimbursement of compulsory course fees depending on the relevancy of the programme to the organisation.
Please log in for more information (only for SPF staff and PCWF members).